BY RHODA WILSON ON
Abir Ballan published a 43-page thesis titled ‘The WHO Review and Why It Matters to You’ on Pandemics Data & Analytics (“PANDA”) website. It shows the failures of WHO and all their failed recommendations in Covid. It is a must-read by anyone interested in public health, the global Covid-19 WHO policies – that almost all nations followed, and the full extent of the corruption by WHO/global leaders and governments. The review also lists out what should have been done instead.
Ballan has a Masters in Public Health, a graduate degree in special needs education, a BA in psychology and is an author of children’s books. She is a former member of the Executive Committee at PANDA. Ballan is particularly committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of children and young people.
“This review empowers you with key information to help you assess the WHO’s candidacy as an authoritative global public health organisation. It provides background information on public health and pandemic management principles as previously agreed upon by this branch of the United Nations. The PANDA analysis will allow you to evaluate the soundness of the WHO-recommended response to Covid-19 and monkeypox, and to determine how faithfully the WHO followed its own previously developed recommendations. It goes on to summarise the assumptions underlying their Covid-19 recommendations, followed by a summary of the final recommendations.” [empahsis our own]The WHO Review and Why It Matters to You, PANDA, 18 July 2022
Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here
Join the conversation in our Telegram Discussion Group here
The reality is that WHO, and all those who followed WHO’s Covid policies, failed every one of the 10 principles listed below. For argument’s sake, let’s assume Covid was the emergency they claimed – then it would follow that societies function optimally if they uphold long-standing principles and ethical values that were developed and tested and bullet-proofed across time. Tried and tested. These 10 public health principles were not applied to the Covid emergency response.
10 Public Health Principles
In times of emergency, societies function best if they uphold long-standing principles and ethical values, developed over many years. These public health principles should have been applied to the Covid-19 response.
1. Human dignity and personal freedoms should be upheld under all circumstances. Any restrictions on individual freedom, on public health grounds, must be temporary and case-specific, and should be undertaken as a last resort under an exceedingly high burden of proof of their necessity, reasonableness and proportionality.
2. A holistic definition of health includes physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being.
3. Individuals have the right to bodily integrity, i.e., to make free choices regarding their body and to be free of any interference with their body to which they do not consent.
4. Health professionals should only recommend health interventions based on individual needs and only if the benefits outweigh the risks for that person.
5. Health professionals must obtain informed and voluntary consent from individuals before any medical intervention. Inaccurate information, psychological manipulation and any form of coercion render consent invalid.
6. Public health interventions should protect private medical information. Interventions that lead to discrimination and stigmatisation based on personal health care choices are unethical.
7. Public health interventions should take into account biological (pathogen, genetic factors, health status, medical interventions…), as well as social determinants of health, including economic stability and employment, neighbourhood and physical environment, community support and mental wellbeing and access to and quality of education, food and health care.
8. A multi-disciplinary approach should be undertaken to assess the short-, medium- and long-term effects of any public health intervention prior to its implementation.
9. Individuals and communities directly affected by public health interventions should participate in the decision-making process to ensure their fairness, appropriateness and success.
10. Trust in public health is built on transparency and honesty. Policies and recommendations should be based on accurate data — free of conflicts of interest. They must also be subjected to continuous improvement through open scientific debate.
You can read and download the full WHO Review HERE.
The Time for Silence is Over
A unified pushback against the globalist agenda
It’s finally here, the Global Walkout begins September 4th at 8pm London time and continue every weeks. Next step 4th June 2023.
One step at a time, hand in hand, we are walking out from the globalist society they are trying to enslave us into
ANYONE can participate
ANYWHERE in the world
JOIN or read about it here – https://globalwalkout.com
The third step is to unsubscribe from all mainstream media outlets. Delete the apps from your phone, laptop, and tablet and unfollow all of their social media and YouTube channels. Try to avoid mainstream media for at least one week, even if the headline is intriguing.
In the same time why not removing all the big tech tracking/spying/social credit system around you: (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Whatsapp, Zoom, Linkedln, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, Myspace, etc.)
The fourth step of the global walkout is to move as many accounts as you can to a union or local bank.
If you like our work please consider to donate :
If you are looking for solutions (lawyer, form, gathering, action, antidote, treatments, maybe this could help you:
If you want to fight back better:
Find the others: www.freedomcells.org
Spike Protein Protocol
Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)
Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite
Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin.
How to find the truth :
Search engine: https://presearch.org/, https://search.brave.com/, Searx (choose the server that you want) or https://metager.org/
Facebook style: www.gab.com or https://www.minds.com/
INTELLIGENCE ISN’T KNOWING EVERYTHING, IT’S THE ABILITY TO CHALLENGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW
One thought on “WHO’s Covid and Monkeypox Policies Fail Every One Of The 10 Public Health Principles”