Alaska was ranked last out of all the states.
Updated: December 6, 2021
Forty of the 50 states plus Washington, D.C. were given a failing grade in their response to child and youth sex trafficking, according to a report by the nonprofit Shared Hope International.
According to the report, Alaska is the lowest-ranked state, while Florida is the top-ranked, with an overall grade of C and a score of 72.5 out of a possible 110 points.
States are scored on six different policy issues and given “extra credit” for extending certain protective policies to youth aged 18 to 24 and child labor trafficking victims.
The six issues are:
1. Criminal provisions: “Clear criminal laws, including those that criminalize buyers of sex with children, are needed to ensure all sex trafficking offenders can be held accountable.”
2. Identification of and response to victims: “States’ laws must identify all commercially sexually exploited children as victims of trafficking and provide for a protective, rather than punitive, response.”
3. Continuum of care: “To break the cycle of exploitation, state laws must provide victims access to funded, trauma-informed services.”
4. Access to justice for trafficking survivors: “A range of civil and criminal justice remedies must be available for victims under the law.”
5. Tools for a victim-centered criminal justice response: “Criminal justice procedures for the benefit and protection of victims must be provided under the law.”
6. Prevention and training: “To help prevent trafficking and promote more just responses to child sex trafficking victims, training for child welfare, juvenile justice agencies, law enforcement, prosecutors, and school personnel as well as prevention education for students, must be required by law.”
The 10 states with the highest scores are Florida, Texas, Mississippi, California, Washington, Colorado, Kentucky, Utah, Tennessee, and Louisiana. Besides Florida, the rest of the top 10 states were given a grade of D, with state no. 11, Minnesota, being the only other one with a D grade.
Vermont was the highest-scored state with a failing grade. The state’s overall score was 37.5, with six out of 17.5 for criminal provisions, 14.5 out of 27.5 for identification of and response to victims, 4.5 out of 15 for continuum of care, 8.5 out of 15 for access to justice for trafficking survivors, one out of 10 for tools for a victim-centered criminal justice response, a score of zero out of 15 for prevention and training, two extra credit points for extending certain protective policies to youth aged 18 to 24, and another extra credit point for extending certain protective policies to child labor trafficking victims.
Alaska was the lowest-ranked state with an overall score of 22.5, given a 4.5 out of 17.5 for criminal provisions, 3.5 out of 27.5 for identification of and response to victims, one out of 15 for continuum of care, 8.5 out of 15 for access to justice for trafficking survivors, zero out of 10 for tools for a victim-centered criminal justice response, a score of zero out of 15 for prevention and training, two extra credit points for extending certain protective policies to youth aged 18 to 24, and three extra credit points for extending certain protective policies to child labor trafficking victims.
A unified pushback against the globalist agenda
It’s finally here, the Global Walkout begins September 4th at 8pm London time and continue every weeks. Next step october 2nd.
One step at a time, hand in hand, we are walking out from the globalist society they are trying to enslave us into
ANYONE can participate
ANYWHERE in the world
JOIN or read about it here – https://globalwalkout.com
The third step is to unsubscribe from all mainstream media outlets. Delete the apps from your phone, laptop, and tablet and unfollow all of their social media and YouTube channels. Try to avoid mainstream media for at least one week, even if the headline is intriguing.
In the same time why not removing all the big tech tracking/spying/social credit system around you: (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Whatsapp, Zoom, Linkedln, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, Myspace, etc.)
The fourth step of the global walkout is to move as many accounts as you can to a union or local bank.
If you like our work please consider to donate :
If you are looking for solutions (lawyer, form, gathering, action, antidote, treatments, maybe this could help you:
If you want to fight back better:
Find the others: www.freedomcells.org
Spike Protein Protocol
Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)
Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite
Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin.