nov 21 2022
We, the undersigned, reject the future that is being forced upon us. It is not our future.
For the first time in history, governments around the world have taken steps that reduce our quality of life. The draconian and destructive response to COVID-19, involving the lockdown of entire populations, mandated injections and mask wearing, and aggressive suppression of freedom of expression, could be a harbinger of things to come.
This self-inflicted damage reflects a concerted drive toward centralization of political and economic power which is eroding life expectancy, personal liberty, and freedom of expression worldwide. These deliberate steps backwards herald the beginning of a new Dark Age.
For generations, people have fought to improve their ability to thrive and pass on a better future to the next generation.
Unless we act decisively, this may come to an end and leave our children and grandchildren facing a bleak future. It is becoming increasingly clear that government policies worldwide, influenced by unelected and unaccountable supranational organisations are detrimental to our future.
We are told that modern healthcare is getting better over time. But if that were true, the rate of chronic health conditions in American schoolchildren would not have risen from 12% in 1986 to 54% now. Clearly, for whatever reason, current healthcare policies are destroying the joy of childhood and crippling our children’s future.
These are some of the other areas where governments around the world are laying the tracks for a bleak and authoritarian future:
- Rampant inflation and unsustainable debt caused by uncontrolled money printing
- Belligerently supporting war instead of negotiating for peace
- Unaffordable food and energy prices exacerbated by war
- De-industrialisation caused by the NetZero energy crisis
- Collaborating with online platforms and the corporate media to censor news and facts in “the public interest”
- Enacting legislation to curtail freedom of speech
- Propagating divisions in society via identity politics
- Politicisation and corruption of science and academia
- Looming food shortages resulting from forced buy-out of productive farmland
- Attempting to grant the World Health Organisation power to direct worldwide pandemic management policies
- Digital IDs and programmable Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) which have the potential to lock humanity in a dystopian control grid; a de facto prison
All of these disastrous actions were or are totally avoidable whilst many of the policies that are now beginning to affect our lives are broadly those adopted by our governments under the United Nations Agendas 21 & 30 and the Sustainable Development Goals. The aims of the SDGs appear to be very much in line with the race to Net Zero and the pursuit of “Health Security” in the post Covid-19 world. All of this is occurring without any meaningful public debate or democratic oversight and being led by elites who pursue their own vested interests.
While governments enact policies harmful to humanity, they claim to care about people, the planet, equality, diversity, sustainability, health, and wellbeing. If that were true, our children would be healthier today than their predecessors were 40 years ago. Governments simply cannot be trusted any longer.
We reject this bleak future that is being forced upon us. It is dark, coarse, and devoid of any hope or humanity. It is not our future and it is certainly not a future we should want for our children.
We pledge to be responsible custodians of our children’s future. We pledge to give them a better life than the one we have. We therefore pledge to stand firm against these destructive policies.
Please join us by signing the pledge below.