A LETTER FROM HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS TO GOVERNMENTS, POLICYMAKERS, REGULATORS AND THE MEDICAL FRATERNITY
A PANDA INITIATIVE
Having tried to contain the Covid-19 epidemic for two years, real-world evidence suggests that the measures adopted globally have failed in their primary objective of “controlling the virus”, whilst at the same time causing immense harm. Indeed, there is no compelling evidence supporting lockdown restrictions, social distancing, mask mandates or vaccine mandates.
As healthcare professionals we therefore demand:
1. An immediate halt to all Covid-19 mandates and, if deemed necessary, a switch to the use of purely voluntary measures such as those practised during outbreaks of seasonal influenza.
2. An immediate review of policies and procedures adopted under the guise of the Covid-19 emergency measures.
3. An immediate review of the role of policymaking, regulatory bodies and task groups involved in Covid-19 policy recommendations and mandates.
4. The establishment of a process to hold accountable – where deemed appropriate – those individuals and organizations involved in the promulgation, implementation and enforcement of Covid-19 policies, procedures and mandates.
When the Covid-19 pandemic was declared, many countries adopted a non-negotiable stance and enforced policies and medical management based on biased data distributed by limited sources from a select group of institutions. Despite a lack of solid supporting evidence, and despite significant internal discord within these institutions, governments, policy makers, regulators and medical advisors chose to follow and impose a single, unwavering narrative on their nations to the exclusion of any other viewpoints. This had devastating economic repercussions and has undermined trust in the medical profession.
The economic repercussions of the Covid-19 policies will be felt for years to come. The monetary costs of measures taken to prevent the spread of the virus have drastically outweighed the costs of the direct effects of the virus itself. The gap between economic classes has widened considerably, with a minority of select stakeholders enjoying great increases in wealth, while the majority of people experience economic decline.
A relationship of trust between doctor and patient should be at the core of Medicine. But, despite some physicians and medical groups having developed potentially effective early treatment protocols for Covid-19, using approved and well-established medicines, governments, policy makers, regulators and medical advisors chose to suppress and even criminalize any discussion of the use of these medicines in the management and care of patients. They also chose to enforce questionable medical protocols that, in some countries, may well have resulted in the unnecessary deaths of numerous individuals. This included possible over-prescribing of Midazolam for care-home patients in Britain, the inappropriate application of “Do Not Resuscitate” orders, and the use of Remdesivir and early intubation for hospital patients in the USA.
While effective early treatments were being suppressed, candidate mRNA ‘vaccines’ were rushed to market under emergency use authorization (EUA). Despite being inadequately tested, these novel and unconventional gene-based injections continue to be forced on populations through mandates and coercion. While they are constantly touted as ‘safe and effective’, it is clear that these injections are failing, with boosters now being required regularly and unprecedented numbers of adverse reactions – including deaths – being reported.
It is our contention that as a result of the aforementioned failures by governments, policy makers, regulators and medical advisors, considerably more overall harm to health – including many more deaths – have resulted than would have been the case had prior pandemic
The following two sections of this document present:
A summary of what we now know about the Covid-19 epidemic, most of which has been suppressed by governments, corporations, international agencies and the media.
A comprehensive list of references in which the evidence for these statements may be found.
This is the evidence upon which we base our demands for a halt to the Covid-19 measures, a thorough review of these measures, and the holding to account of those who have perpetrated and profited from these measures.
THE COVID-19 SITUATION,
According to evidence-based literature and comparative analysis we know the following:
- Do not prevent viral transmission;
- Do not prevent infection; and
- Do not statistically reduce all-cause hospitalization or all-cause mortality. Recent studies are reporting an increase in all-cause mortality in vaccinated groups.
- Short-term safety data to date are also extremely concerning, with unprecedented numbers of severe adverse reactions, including deaths, being reported in association with the injections.
- There is growing evidence that Covid-19 vaccines have negative effects on the immune system, including immunosuppression.
- The long-term safety profile and long-term adverse effects, especially from repeated doses and “boosters”, are as yet unknown and raise concern.
Natural immunity vs. vaccine-induced immunity:
- Natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is superior to immunity provided by vaccination, highly likely to be broader in scope (i.e. against future variants) and of longer duration.
- As such, administering the Covid-19 vaccinations to the Covid-recovered provides little to no benefit whilst exposing the recipient to known and unknown risks.
- Any recommendation that those who have already been infected with SARS-CoV-2 should receive the vaccine contradicts evidence-based medicine.
- Data shows that a level of community immunity has been reached in most places which is compatible with an endemic equilibrium state which, combined with less virulent variants and better treatment options, means that the time has come to “learn to live with Covid” and return to normality.
Therapeutic protocols and interventions in Covid-19 therapy:
- Multicentre reports provide evidence that early therapeutic intervention results in improved outcomes after Covid-19 infection.
The PCR test:
- PCR tests that were mandated globally as a form of screening for Covid-19 produced a high percentage of operational false positive results.
- There was no basis for the widespread use of this test as a positive PCR test does not reliably signify infectiousness.
- The PCR test yields a particularly high percentage of false positive results in asymptomatic individuals. This is consistent with a previously well-known observation in epidemiology that tests performed on asymptomatic individuals have low positive predictive value.
- There is no evidence that asymptomatic people are significant drivers of transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- There is no evidence that isolating asymptomatic people who have a positive PCR test for Covid-19 provides any benefit.
The risk of Covid-19 in children:
- Nearly all children infected with Covid-19 have very mild symptoms.
- Most children who test positive for Covid-19 are asymptomatic.
- There is no compelling data demonstrating that asymptomatic transmission or transmission of Covid-19 from children is a significant risk to healthy adults.
- Many other respiratory pathogens affect children to a higher degree than SARS-CoV-2.
Overreporting and exaggeration of Covid-19 deaths in hospital
- There is evidence that hospitalization and mortality rates from Covid-19 have been grossly overestimated in most countries. This is due to basing estimates solely on PCR testing, while disregarding the etiology or cause of the clinical condition, comorbidities and grounds for admission to hospital.
- The global lockdown of communities, including isolating healthy individuals, curfews, social distancing and mask mandates, have not been proven effective at reducing the risk of Covid-19 infection but have been shown to cause significant non-Covid harm; the stringency of lockdown measures was not correlated with reduced burden from Covid-19.
Based on the observations above, our demand to governments, policy makers, regulators and the medical fraternity is the immediate termination of all Covid-19 policies, including mandates, vaccine passports, segregation and discrimination based on an individual’s health or vaccination status.
OF SUPPORTING STUDIES
We present a comprehensive summary of references supporting the summary of findings listed above.
read more here:
The Time for Silence is Over
A unified pushback against the globalist agenda
It’s finally here, the Global Walkout begins September 4th at 8pm London time and continue every weeks. Next step february 12th.
One step at a time, hand in hand, we are walking out from the globalist society they are trying to enslave us into
ANYONE can participate
ANYWHERE in the world
JOIN or read about it here – https://globalwalkout.com
The third step is to unsubscribe from all mainstream media outlets. Delete the apps from your phone, laptop, and tablet and unfollow all of their social media and YouTube channels. Try to avoid mainstream media for at least one week, even if the headline is intriguing.
In the same time why not removing all the big tech tracking/spying/social credit system around you: (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Whatsapp, Zoom, Linkedln, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, Myspace, etc.)
The fourth step of the global walkout is to move as many accounts as you can to a union or local bank.
If you like our work please consider to donate :
If you are looking for solutions (lawyer, form, gathering, action, antidote, treatments, maybe this could help you:
If you want to fight back better:
Find the others: www.freedomcells.org
Spike Protein Protocol
Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)
Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite
Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin.
How to find the truth :
Search engine: https://presearch.org/, https://search.brave.com/, Searx (choose the server that you want) or https://metager.org/
Facebook style: www.gab.com or https://www.minds.com/
INTELLIGENCE ISN’T KNOWING EVERYTHING, IT’S THE ABILITY TO CHALLENGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW