30 nov 2021
If you are refused entry
Fight back with phone calls and pens…
People need to be flooding the Human Rights Commission hotline every time they are denied access to a service or place
Here is how to defeat the passports.
Step by step.
- If you are kicked out of an establishment, restaurant, school, etc document it.
- Call the human rights commission. The number is 0800 496 877
- Make a complaint and get a file number.
- Use that file number and make a statement.
- The human rights commission will serve them papers.
- The place that rejected you will think they can win in court.
- The judge will force them to pay because the human rights commission will remind them no business private or public can discriminate against anyone based on religion, race and yes any health reasons because it is illegal.
- Everyone will overwhelm the places that they will also fight against the passports by allowing everyone inside and not turning anyone away.
They will have to pay for breaking the law, and they will not be able to handle more than 1 case at a time.
No protesting needed. No boycotting.
There are many systems in place but no education on them.
If you truly want to be free and not feel like a victim then do these steps and share this.”
If you are looking for solutions (lawyer, form, gathering, action, antidote, treatments, maybe this could help you:
If you want to fight back better:
Find the others: www.freedomcells.org
If you like our work please consider to donate :
For anyone wondering what the elites at the World Economic Forum are cooking up for the next 2 years you don’t have to wonder what they are :
Spike Protein Protocol
Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)
Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite
Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin.